Seren has over 17 years of experience gained in generalist human resources and specialist talent attraction and development roles in a range of industries including healthcare, telecommunications, fast-moving-consumer-goods and the not-for-profit sector.
Seren returned to New Zealand in 2011 after 10 years working with the L’Oréal Group in the United Kingdom and Australia. Her roles with L’Oréal included generalist HR management, national account management, graduate programme design and development, and talent acquisition projects. At L’Oreal Seren collected awards over a period of five years from the AAGE (Australian Association of Graduate Employers) for L’Oreal’s graduate marketing execution.
In 2011, Seren joined Teach First NZ as part of the organisation’s foundation team. Seren was responsible for the establishment of the Teach First NZ graduate attraction and selection strategy and as Director of Recruitment and Alumni Leadership also had oversight of the leadership development strand and alumni strategy. Teach First NZ’s graduate programme won more awards than you can shake a stick at from 2014-2016 including Best Diversity Strategy, Best Print Marketing Material, Best Innovation and runner-up Best Graduate Development Programme and website in the NZAGE (NZ Association of Graduate Employers) Industry Awards.
Seren is delighted to bring her experience and passion for the industry to Talent Solutions clients.
Honors & Awards
- 2016 – Finalist Best Graduate Development Programme
- 2016 – Finalist Best Graduate Website
- 2016 – Winner – Best Diversity Strategy
- 2016 – Winner – Best Innovation in the Graduate Industry
- 2015 – Runner-up Best Diversity Initiative (Finalist Best Graduate Development Programme, Finalist Best Website)
- 2014 – Winner Best Diversity Initiative (Finalist Best Website, Finalist Best Print Campaign
- 2011 – Winner Best Print Marketing Strategy, Winner Best On-line Marketing Strategy
- 2010 – Winner Best Graduate Online Marketing Campaign (Finalist Will Spensley Award for Innovation, Finalist Best Print Marketing Strategy)
- 2009 – Winner Best Print Marketing Strategy, Winner Best Online Marketing Strategy
- Best New Graduate Programme